Research in this area studies a series of statistical analysis procedures to analyze the compressive strength of concrete. The proposed method is based on combining two control charts for early detection of spurious shifts in the mean of the test data (out-of-control signal).
- B. Laungrungrong, B. Mobasher, D. C. Montgomery, and C. M. Borror, “Hybrid Control Charts for Active Control and Monitoring of Concrete Strength,” ASCE Journal of Materials Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 1, January 1, 2010, pp. 77-87, 2010. [download]
- Laungrungrong, B., Mobasher, B., Montgomery, D., “Development of Rational Pay factors Based on Concrete Compressive strength Data, Arizona Department of Transportation,”, SPR 608, 2008. [download]
- Mamlouk M. S. and Mobasher, B. “Cracking Resistance of Asphalt Rubber Mix Versus Hot-Mix Asphalt,” International Journal of Road Materials and Pavement Design. Vol. 5., No. 4, pp. 435-452, 2004. [download]
- “Laboratory Evaluation of ADOT’s Ultra Thin Whitetopping PCC Test Sections – Cottonwood”, Arizona Department of Transportation. (6/03 – 6/04). With K. Kaloush
- “Laboratory Evaluation of ADOT’s Ultra Thin Whitetopping PCC Test Sections – Sunland Gin”, Arizona Department of Transportation. (6/03 – 6/04). With K. Kaloush
- Mobasher B., “USA – Concrete Construction Industry – Cement-Based Materials and Civil Infrastructure,” Ahmad S. (editor). International Workshop on Cement-Based Materials & Civil Infrastructure (CBM-CI), ISBN:978-969-8620-06-6 NED Engineering University, Karachi, Pakistan, 2007, p. 73-90. [download]